My lights don't turn on
This guide outlines ways to turn on your lights and may be helpful if your lights have turned on before, but now they do not want to operate. This guide may also be helpful if you haven't turned your lights on in awhile.
Solution 1: Reset your system
If you have not used your Oelo System frequently, it may need a restart.
- Turn off your system and unplug it for 10 minutes.
- If Step 1 does not work, flip the breaker that your system is connected to.
Solution 2: Update light count in the Oelo App
If there is an incorrect light count in your Oelo App, it may cause the lights to display incorrectly.
- In the Customer Folder provided to you when you received your system, will be your total light count.
- Open the Oelo App and navigate toward the Settings Tab.
- Re-enter the number of LEDs and restart the App.
Oelo App Settings Location
Oelo App Number Of Lights Location
Oelo App Changing Number Of Lights
Solution 3: Verify that your Control Unit is working properly
A working Oelo System will have 3 lights on inside the Control Unit. If these 3 lights are not illuminated, visit this page to correct the error.
If you followed these instructions ...
And your system is still not working, please fill out the service form below and a technician will be in contact to further troubleshoot.