Only a portion of my lights respond
This guide outlines ways fix a system that has a portion of lights that are not responding to App commands. This guide may be helpful if the app shows the selected pattern working but the lighting is not.
Solution 1: Update the light count in the Oelo App
If there is an incorrect light count in your Oelo App, it may cause the lights to display incorrectly.
- In the Customer Folder provided to you when you received your system, will be your total light count.
- Open the Oelo App and navigate toward the Settings Tab.
- Re-enter the number of LEDs and restart the App.
Oelo App Settings Location
Oelo App Number Of Lights Location
Oelo App Changing Of Lights Location
Solution 2: Factory reset your Oelo System
- On the Control Unit above the Status 1 light, hold the SW1 Button for 25 seconds.
- Let the system reboot for 10 minutes before attempting to reconnect.
- Stand near the Control Unit while looking for Oelo Wifi “OELO_##” on your phone's WiFi network.
- Use the default password of "12345678" to connect.
- Attempt to turn off the lights.
SW1 Location On Control Unit
Connecting to Oelo WiFi on Phone
If you followed these instructions ...
And your system is still not working, please fill out a service form below and a technician will be in contact to further troubleshoot.